The Indiana commercial real estate attorneys of Mitchell Hurst Dick & McNelis, LLP, provides a comprehensive array of commercial real estate law services relating to retail properties, office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, condominium and apartment complexes.
The Indiana commercial real estate lawyers at our firm take pride in providing superior responsiveness and first-class legal service to every client. The firm’s experienced business law and construction litigation attorneys provide legal counsel and courtroom representation to businesses of all sizes.
We assist with real estate transaction services in compliance with state law and regulations. We work with a variety of financing, leasing, sales and management functions. We work to resolve real estate disputes through litigation and arbitration and offer services in the following areas:
- Drafting and/or review of real estate purchase agreements
- Review of title evidence, deeds or closing documents
- Resolution of closing disputes
- Resolution of defective title issues
- Land acquisitions and sales
- Helping clients to negotiate, obtain, and modify loans
- Assistance negotiating or preparing construction contracts to new buildings or build-outs in existing commercial buildings
- Negotiating and drafting of commercial lease agreements
- 1031 Exchanges
- Real estate disputes regarding property tax, title, boundaries and sales disputes.
- Real estate disputes regarding specific performance, non-disclosure, fraud and misrepresentation
- Construction defects and mechanic's liens
We serve businesses and business owners in Indianapolis, Indiana as well as the surrounding communities of Carmel, Noblesville, Lebanon, Greenwood, Zionsville, Greenfield, Brownsburg, and Avon.